With the latest Zoom security improvements, you can protect Zoom meeting with passwords. Harmonizely supports it out of the box. Your Zoom settings have to be adjusted.
- If you are using Zoom Basic/Free plan you must add your credit card in your Zoom Billing settings.
Note: You don't need to subscribe to a paid plan to be able to secure meetings with passwords. Zoom requires it to be able to verify if it's you.
Without adding credit card details, an option to require a password for meetings won't be available for you.
- If you are not an admin of the Zoom account, you must ask your group's administrator to enable password protection.
How to secure your Zoom meetings with passwords
- Go to your Zoom Account Settings.
2. Enable Require a password when scheduling new meetings setting and click the "lock" icon next to the toggle switch.
You might also enable Require a password for instant meetings and Require a password for Personal Meeting ID (PMI) settings.
3. When a new meeting will be scheduled via Harmonizely, the Zoom meeting link will be generated with the password hash in a format like https://us04web.zoom.us/j/742152126798?pwd=UHR3OFdhdXVBdm01Z2V1c1NWSGRWPK83