With Zapier you can instantly connect Harmonizely with the apps you use every day, including Slack, Gmail, Google Sheets, InfusionSoft, MailChimp and hundreds more.
Note: Zapier integration is a PRO plan feature.
A few examples of Zapier's use:
- Send follow-up emails via Gmail for new Harmonizely meetings.
- Send Slack messages for new Harmonizely meetings.
- Send Slack messages for cancelled Harmonizely meetings.
- Automatically add invitees to a MailChimp list when a new Harmonizely meeting is scheduled.
- Send invitees a post-meeting survey.
Getting started with Zapier integration
- Go to Zapier.com and create a new Zap with Webhooks by Zapier as the trigger app (select Catch Hook).
- Click the Continue button and copy the generated Webhook URL.
- Visit Harmonizely Zapier Integration page and paste the copied Webhook URL into one of the input fields.
- Click Save and then Test buttons to find out if the connection between Harmonizely and Zapier is established properly.
- Go back to Zapier and click OK, I did this button. Wait a few seconds and select one of the samples which will show up on the list.
- Choose which app and action you want Zapier to take in after a Harmonizely meeting is scheduled or cancelled.