In order to be able to add meetings to your Zoho Calendar using Harmonizely, you need to connect your Zoho account using CalDAV protocol.
Configuring CalDAV sync in Zoho Calendar
- Log in to Zoho Mail and navigate to Calendar.
- Go to Settings > Calendar > Synchronize > CalDAV.
- The Default Calendar will be selected for CalDAV sync. You can select more calendars if you would like.
Read more about it in Configuring CalDAV sync between Zoho Calendar.
Make sure that you use your Zoho email address and not your Zoho username. If you use the username, the configuration will not work.
If Two-Factor Authentication is enabled for your Zoho account, use your App-specific password for the CalDAV configuration.
To generate the app-specific password
• Click Settings > Two-Factor Authentication > Manage Application Specific Passwords.
• In the Application Specific Passwords popup, enter required details and click Generate. The password thus generated is your application-specific password and must be used for the CalDAV configuration in Harmonizely.
Connecting Zoho Calendar to Harmonizely
1. First, go to Calendar Integration in Harmonizely.
2. Click Connect button in CalDAV Calendar section.
3. Fill in your server URL, email address and password:
- Server URL: URL of the Zoho CalDAV server: calendar.zoho.com or calendar.zoho.eu
- Email address: Your Zoho account's email address.
- Password: Your Zoho account's password.
4. Click Connect Calendar. Harmonizely will connect your Zoho calendar.
5. That's it! Your Zoho calendar has now been added to Harmonizely and should synchronize with your Zoho account.
Note: When the IP restriction is configured in your Zoho account, you won't be able to connect your Zoho calendar to Harmonizely. If you want to whitelist Harmonizely's IP, please contact us at [email protected].