Getting Started with HarmonizelyLast Updated: May 31, 2019
Harmonizely is meetings and appointments scheduling tool which enables its users to increase conversion rates, accelerate engagement and save time by automatically scheduling meetings with other people.
Harmonizely is currently integrated with Google, iCloud and any CalDAV calendars.
This Getting Started guide aims to point you to all the right places, in order to get up and running with Harmonizely in as little time as possible.
Connecting your calendar account
The first step to getting up and running is to get your calendar accounts connected. You can connect the following calendar accounts:
- Outlook/Office 365
- FastMail (see How to connect your FastMail Calendar)
- NextCloud (see How to connect your NextCloud Calendar)
- Any CalDAV calendar
⭐️How to connect your calendar account ⭐️Once you sign in using your, in this case, Google account you should see the details of the currently connected calendar:
Creating your first meeting type
Sharing your scheduling page to invitees
- I'm unavailable on Saturdays and Sundays
- I'm available from 8 am to 4 pm from Monday to Friday
- These rules can be changed according to your needs.
⭐️How share your scheduling page ⭐️