With Pabbly Connect you can instantly connect Harmonizely with the apps you use every day, including Slack, Gmail, Google Sheets, InfusionSoft, MailChimp and hundreds more.
This integration can be used to also create single-use links for scheduling meetings.
Getting started with Pabbly Connect integration
1. Go to Pabbly Connect and in the Connect section click Access Now.
2. Click Create a workflow.
3. Choose the Webhook as the trigger app.
4. Click Capture Webhook Response.
5. Copy the generated Webhook URL.
6. Go to Harmonizely Zapier integration (our Zapier integration works on webhooks so Pabbly Connect Webhook URL can be used instead and the data will be sent to Pabbly).
7. Paste the Pabbly Connect Webhook URL in all the fields.
8. Click Save and then Test buttons to find out if the connection between Harmonizely and Pabbly connect is established properly.
9. Go back to Pabbly Connect and add the action app.
8. Grab your Harmonizely API key from Integrations to connect the Harmonizely account with the Pabbly Connect account.
9. You should be able to generate the single-use links using Pabbly Connect and Harmonizely.