The Harmonizely Zoom integration automates your clients' booking by generating a unique video conference link for every meeting.
When a new meeting is scheduled with Harmonizely, a Zoom video conference link is automatically created and added to the meeting details, calendar and email notifications.
Note: Zoom integration is a PRO plan feature. It works with the Zoom free plan.
Getting started with Zoom integration
1. Go to Zoom App Marketplace and search for Harmonizely app.
2. Locate the Pre-approve toggle and enable it (you must be signed in as admin).
3. Click Visit Site to Install button to return to Harmonizely Zoom Integration page.
4. Click the Connect button in Zoom integration pane.
5. In your Meeting Types, choose the Create a Zoom meeting option from the Location dropdown.
6. Now, when someone schedules a new meeting with you, the Zoom web conference link will be automatically generated.
When Zoom integration is enabled and Create a Zoom meeting option from the Location dropdown is selected the Web conferencing details provided upon confirmation text will be visible in the Location details.
In the email notifications, the Zoom conference link will be attached to the message.
Note that if your Zoom links are not generated it's because the Zoom API has a daily rate limit of 100 requests per day. Therefore, only 100 meetings can be created within a 24-hour window for a user.