Buffer times before meetings can help you to:
- Prepare for the meetings.
- Give you time to commute.
- Send follow-up emails.
- Write notes after the meeting has ended.
- Get some rest before or after the meeting.
Getting started with Buffers
- Go to Meeting Types and edit one of the existing Meeting Types.
- Click Show additional options tab at the bottom.
- Under Buffer times before section set your buffer times.
Buffers will apply to all existing meetings in your online calendars. It means when you have a non-Harmonizely meeting in your calendar, buffer times will apply to it too.